Jump to navigation Jump to search
Title text: This was literally the first single panel comic idea I ever had, though it isn't the first drawing. I revised it around 2005 or so, at a point when I apparently thought fingertips were square-shaped.
|This explanation is either missing or incomplete.|
- [A boy in a classroom with a large veiny head and glasses is holding a piece of paper and speaking to a woman.]
- Boy: Two times two is three.
- Woman: Wrong again mutant!
- Caption: Doctors said Horton was blessed with an unusually large functional brain. Sadly, it was later discovered that two-thirds of his oversized cranium were occupied by the little known "Stupid Lobe."
- [Horton stands at a lectern, wearing a suit.]
- 30 years later...
- Horton: My fellow Americans...